Job requirements Bookkeepers And Accounting Clerks Supervisor in Canada

Find out what you typically need to work as a bookkeepers and accounting clerks supervisor in Canada. These requirements are applicable to all Supervisors, finance and insurance office workers (NOC 1212).

Employment requirements

This is what you typically need for the job.

  • Completion of a college program or courses in bookkeeping, accounting or a related subject is required.
  • Experience in the clerical occupation supervised is required.

Source National Occupational Classification

Professional certification and licensing

We don’t have any data on professional certification requirements. This occupation is not regulated in Canada based on our records.

Source Foreign Credential Recognition Program - ESDC

Do you want to work in another province or territory?

If you are already certified to work in a regulated occupation in your province or territory, it will be easier for you to have your certification recognized in another province or territory. See the Workers Mobility's website to learn more.

Date modified: