Job requirements Maintenance Manager in the Ottawa Region
Find out what you typically need to work as a maintenance manager in the Ottawa Region. These requirements are applicable to all Facility operation and maintenance managers (NOC 0714).
This is what you typically need for the job.
- Facility operation managers require completion of a college or university program in business administration or in a discipline related to facility operation and maintenance or An equivalent combination of technical training and experience in administration or maintenance.
- Maintenance managers require completion of a college or university program in electrical or mechanical engineering or in another discipline related to building maintenance or An equivalent combination of technical training and experience in building maintenance.
- Several years of supervisory experience in facility operations or maintenance are usually required.
Professional certification and licensing
You might need to get a professional licence from a regulatory authority before you can start working. Licensing can be compulsory or voluntary, depending on the occupation.
- If the licence is compulsory, you must be certified before you can practise the occupation and use the professional designation.
- If the licence is voluntary, you don’t need to be certified to practise this occupation.
Find out if your occupation is regulated and contact the regulatory authority to learn about the certification process.
|Location||Job title||Regulation||Regulatory body|
|Canada||Maintenance Supervisor (transportation)||
Maintenance Manager in the Ottawa Region | Job requirements
The Web server is incapable of performing the request. Please try your request again later. Please contact the server’s administrator if this problem persists.