Job requirements Manager, Residential Cleaning Service in the Halifax Region
Find out what you typically need to work as a manager, residential cleaning service in the Halifax Region. These requirements are applicable to all Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c. (NOC 0651).
This is what you typically need for the job.
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- A college diploma or vocational certificate in the subject of instruction may be required.
- One to three years of experience in the service being offered are usually required.
Professional certification and licensing
You might need to get a professional licence from a regulatory authority before you can start working. Licensing can be compulsory or voluntary, depending on the occupation.
- If the licence is compulsory, you must be certified before you can practise the occupation and use the professional designation.
- If the licence is voluntary, you don’t need to be certified to practise this occupation.
|Location||Job title||Regulation||Regulatory body|
Do you want to work in another province or territory?
If you are already certified to work in a regulated occupation in your province or territory, it will be easier for you to have your certification recognized in another province or territory. See the Workers Mobility's website to learn more.
- Date modified: