Job requirements Fruits And Vegetables Manager - Retail in the Red Deer Region
National Occupational Classification update
We have updated this page to reflect the transition to the 2021 version of the National Occupational Classification (NOC). This means that the occupation "fruits and vegetables manager - retail" was moved from the group Retail and wholesale trade managers (NOC 0621) to the group Retail and wholesale trade managers (NOC 60020).
Find out what you typically need to work as a fruits and vegetables manager - retail in the Red Deer Region. These requirements are applicable to all Retail and wholesale trade managers (NOC 60020).
This is what you typically need for the job.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- A university degree or college diploma in business administration or other field related to the product or service being sold may be required.
- Several years of related retail or wholesale sales experience at increasing levels of responsibility are usually required.
Source National Occupational Classification
Professional certification and licensing
You might need to get a professional licence from a regulatory authority before you can start working. Licensing can be compulsory or voluntary, depending on the occupation.
- If the licence is compulsory, you must be certified before you can practise the occupation and use the professional designation.
- If the licence is voluntary, you don’t need to be certified to practise this occupation.
Find out if your occupation is regulated and contact the regulatory authority to learn about the certification process.
Source Foreign Credential Recognition Program - ESDC
Do you want to work in another province or territory?
If you are already certified to work in a regulated occupation in your province or territory, it will be easier for you to have your certification recognized in another province or territory. See the Workers Mobility's website to learn more.
- Date modified: