Job requirements Public Works Maintenance Equipment Operators Supervisor near Edmonton (AB)
This is what you typically need for the job.
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Several years of experience in the occupation supervised is required.
- Journeyman/woman trade certification in a relevant trade may be required.
Professional certification and licensing
You might need to get a professional licence from a regulatory authority before you can start working. Licensing can be compulsory or voluntary, depending on the occupation.
- If the licence is compulsory, you must be certified before you can practise the occupation and use the professional designation.
- If the licence is voluntary, you don’t need to be certified to practise this occupation.
|Location||Job title||Regulation||Regulatory body|
|Alberta||Industrial Construction Crew Supervisor||Regulated (voluntary)||Apprenticeship and Industry Training Office, Government of Alberta|
|Private Sewage System Installer||Regulated (compulsory)||Alberta Municipal Affairs, Safety Services, Government of Alberta|
Do you want to work in another province or territory?
If you are already certified to work in a regulated occupation in your province or territory, it will be easier for you to have your certification recognized in another province or territory. See the Workers Mobility's website to learn more.
- Date modified: