Job requirements Investment Manager - Financial Brokerage in Ontario
Find out what you typically need to work as an investment manager - financial brokerage in Ontario. These requirements are applicable to all Insurance, real estate and financial brokerage managers (NOC 0121).
This is what you typically need for the job.
- A university degree or college diploma in business administration, economics or other related field is usually required.
- Several years of experience within the appropriate industry are usually required.
- Licensure appropriate to the service sold, such as real estate, mortgage, securities or insurance, may be required.
- In the insurance industry, a recognized professional designation is usually required.
Professional certification and licensing
You might need to get a professional licence from a regulatory authority before you can start working. Licensing can be compulsory or voluntary, depending on the occupation.
- If the licence is compulsory, you must be certified before you can practise the occupation and use the professional designation.
- If the licence is voluntary, you don’t need to be certified to practise this occupation.
Do you want to work in another province or territory?
If you are already certified to work in a regulated occupation in your province or territory, it will be easier for you to have your certification recognized in another province or territory. See the Workers Mobility's website to learn more.
- Date modified: