Job requirements Operations Manager - Trade, Broadcasting And Other Services near Calgary (AB)
Find out what you typically need to work as an operations manager - trade, broadcasting and other services near Calgary (AB). These requirements are applicable to all Senior managers - trade, broadcasting and other services, n.e.c. (NOC 0015).
This is what you typically need for the job.
- A university degree or college diploma in business administration, finance or other discipline related to the service provided is usually required.
- Several years of experience as a middle manager in trade, broadcasting or other service are usually required.
- Specialization in a particular functional area or service is possible through specific university or college training in that area or through previous experience.
- Senior managers in finance usually require a professional accounting designation.
Professional certification and licensing
You might need to get a professional licence from a regulatory authority before you can start working. Licensing can be compulsory or voluntary, depending on the occupation.
- If the licence is compulsory, you must be certified before you can practise the occupation and use the professional designation.
- If the licence is voluntary, you don’t need to be certified to practise this occupation.
|Location||Job title||Regulation||Regulatory body|
Do you want to work in another province or territory?
If you are already certified to work in a regulated occupation in your province or territory, it will be easier for you to have your certification recognized in another province or territory. See the Workers Mobility's website to learn more.
- Date modified: