Job requirements Poultry Slaughterer - Food And Beverage Processing near Vancouver (BC)
This is what you typically need for the job.
- Completion of secondary school may be required.
- For industrial meat cutters, completion of a program in industrial meat cutting or Experience as an industrial butcher or trimmer is required.
- On-the-job training is provided for industrial butchers, poultry preparers and trimmers.
Professional certification and licensing
You might need to get a professional licence from a regulatory authority before you can start working. Licensing can be compulsory or voluntary, depending on the occupation.
- If the licence is compulsory, you must be certified before you can practise the occupation and use the professional designation.
- If the licence is voluntary, you don’t need to be certified to practise this occupation.
|Location||Job title||Regulation||Regulatory body|
Do you want to work in another province or territory?
If you are already certified to work in a regulated occupation in your province or territory, it will be easier for you to have your certification recognized in another province or territory. See the Workers Mobility's website to learn more.
- Date modified: