Job outlook Food And Beverage Processing Supervisor near Saint-Jérôme (QC)
Job opportunities for Supervisors, food and beverage processing (NOC 9213) are good near Saint-Jérôme (QC) over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as a food and beverage processing supervisor.
Job opportunities near Saint-Jérôme (QC)
The employment outlook will be good for Supervisors, food, beverage and associated products processing (NOC 9213) in the Laurentides region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Supervisors, food, beverage and associated products processing in the Laurentides region:
- Approximately 440 people work in this occupation.
- Supervisors, food, beverage and associated products processing mainly work in the following sectors:
- Food, beverage and tobacco product manufacturing (NAICS 311, 312): 74%
- Wholesale trade (NAICS 41): 14%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 5%
Job opportunities in Québec
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Supervisors, food and beverage processing (NOC 9213) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: