Job prospects Food And Beverage Processing Supervisor near Edmonton (AB)
Explore current and future job prospects for Supervisors, food and beverage processing near Edmonton (AB). These trends also apply to people working as a food and beverage processing supervisor.
Balanced labour market
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2016-2018). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be good for Supervisors, food, beverage and associated products processing (NOC 9213) in the Edmonton region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Supervisors, food, beverage and associated products processing in the Edmonton region:
- Approximately 360 people work in this occupation.
- Supervisors, food, beverage and associated products processing mainly work in the following sectors:
- Food, beverage and tobacco product manufacturing (NAICS 311, 312): 83%
- Wholesale trade (NAICS 41): 9%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: