Job outlook Operator, Scarifier - Silviculture near Fredericton (NB)
Job opportunities for Silviculture and forestry workers (NOC 8422) are fair near Fredericton (NB) over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as an operator, scarifier - silviculture.
Job opportunities near Fredericton (NB)
The employment outlook will be fair for Silviculture and forestry workers (NOC 8422) in the Fredericton - Oromocto region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- High employee turnover in this occupation could lead to additional employment opportunities.
- Due to the seasonal nature of this occupation, employment opportunities tend to be more favourable during the summer months.
Here are some key facts about Silviculture and forestry workers in the Fredericton - Oromocto region:
- Approximately 70 people worked in this occupation in May 2015.
- Silviculture and forestry workers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Forestry and logging (NAICS 113, 1153): 79%
- Agriculture (NAICS 111, 112, 1151, 1152): 13%
Job opportunities in New Brunswick
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Silviculture and forestry workers (NOC 8422) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: