Job prospects Crusher Operator - Underground Mining near Sudbury (ON)
Explore current and future job prospects for Underground mine service and support workers near Sudbury (ON). These trends also apply to people working as a crusher operator - underground mining.
We were not able to determine labour market conditions in this region over the past few years because of low employment levels in this occupational group.
The employment outlook will be fair for Underground mine service and support workers (NOC 8411) in the Northeast region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Underground mine service and support workers in the Northeast region:
- Approximately 420 people worked in this occupation in May 2015.
- Underground mine service and support workers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Mining, quarrying, and oil and gas extraction (NAICS 21): 84%
- Construction (NAICS 23): 6%
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 5%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: