Job prospects Installer, Radiators - Automotive Service near Edmonton (AB)
Explore current and future job prospects for Other automotive mechanical installers and servicers near Edmonton (AB). These trends also apply to people working as an installer, radiators - automotive service.
Note that these employment prospects were published in December 2019 based on information available at that time. You can read our new special report to learn about the impact of COVID-19 on some occupations in your province or territory. You can also visit the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard to find the latest data on the demand and work requirements for this occupation.
Balanced labour market
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2016-2018). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be fair for Other automotive mechanical installers and servicers (NOC 7535) in the Edmonton region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- High employee turnover in this occupation could lead to additional employment opportunities.
Here are some key facts about Other automotive mechanical installers and servicers in the Edmonton region:
- Approximately 1,100 people work in this occupation.
- Other automotive mechanical installers and servicers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 46%
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 33%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: