Job prospects Automatic Door System Installer And Servicer near Calgary (AB)
Explore current and future job prospects for Residential and commercial installers and servicers near Calgary (AB). These trends also apply to people working as an automatic door system installer and servicer.
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was poor over the past few years (2016-2018). There were more workers available than job openings.
The employment outlook will be fair for Residential and commercial installers and servicers (NOC 7441) in the Calgary region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a few new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- High employee turnover in this occupation could lead to additional employment opportunities.
Here are some key facts about Residential and commercial installers and servicers in the Calgary region:
- Approximately 2,810 people work in this occupation.
- Residential and commercial installers and servicers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Construction (NAICS 23): 64%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 7%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: