Job outlook Ramp Attendant - Air Transport near Hamilton (ON)
Job opportunities for Air transport ramp attendants (NOC 7534) are good near Hamilton (ON) over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as a ramp attendant - air transport.
Job opportunities near Hamilton (ON)
The employment outlook will be good for Air transport ramp attendants (NOC 7534) in the Hamilton - Niagara Peninsula region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Air transport ramp attendants in the Hamilton - Niagara Peninsula region:
- Approximately 210 people work in this occupation.
- Air transport ramp attendants mainly work in the following sectors:
- Transportation and warehousing (NAICS 48-49):more than 95%
Job opportunities in Ontario
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Air transport ramp attendants (NOC 7534) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: