Job prospects Crane Operator near Vancouver (BC)
Explore current and future job prospects for Crane operators near Vancouver (BC). These trends also apply to people working as a crane operator.
We were not able to determine labour market conditions in this region over the past few years because of low employment levels in this occupational group.
The employment outlook will be fair for Crane operators (NOC 7371) in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Crane operators in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region:
- Approximately 1,240 people work in this occupation.
- Crane operators mainly work in the following sectors:
- Construction (NAICS 23): 62%
- Transportation and warehousing (NAICS 48-49): 14%
- Wholesale trade (NAICS 41): 6%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: