Job outlook Crane Operator near Vancouver (BC)
Job opportunities for Crane operators (NOC 7371) are fair near Vancouver (BC) over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as a crane operator.
Job opportunities near Vancouver (BC)
The employment outlook will be fair for Crane operators (NOC 7371) in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Crane operators in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region:
- Approximately 1,240 people work in this occupation.
- Crane operators mainly work in the following sectors:
- Construction (NAICS 23): 62%
- Transportation and warehousing (NAICS 48-49): 14%
- Wholesale trade (NAICS 41): 6%
Job opportunities in British Columbia
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Crane operators (NOC 7371) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: