Job outlook Crane Operator near Edmonton (AB)
Job opportunities for Crane operators (NOC 7371) are fair near Edmonton (AB) over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as a crane operator.
Job opportunities near Edmonton (AB)
The employment outlook will be fair for Crane operators (NOC 7371) in the Edmonton region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a few new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Crane operators in the Edmonton region:
- Approximately 1,000 people work in this occupation.
- Crane operators mainly work in the following sectors:
- Construction (NAICS 23): 56%
- Wholesale trade (NAICS 41): 6%
- Transportation and warehousing (NAICS 48-49): 6%
Job opportunities in Alberta
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Crane operators (NOC 7371) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: