Job prospects Electrical Mechanic near Lévis (QC)
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Electrical mechanics" near Lévis (QC) or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Note that these outlooks are based on the 2016 version of the NOC. Learn more about our methodology.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2019-2021). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
Source Labour Market Information | Recent Trends Assessment Methodology
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be good for Electrical mechanics (NOC 7333) in the Chaudière - Appalaches region for the 2022-2024 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Electrical mechanics in the Chaudière - Appalaches region:
- Approximately 600 people worked in this occupation in May 2016.
- Electrical mechanics mainly work in the following sectors:
- Food, beverage and tobacco product manufacturing (NAICS 311, 312): 15%
- Wood product manufacturing (NAICS 321): 11%
- Machinery manufacturing (NAICS 333): 11%
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 9%
- Plastics and rubber products manufacturing (NAICS 326): 7%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Electrical mechanics across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: