Job prospects Electrical Mechanic near Lévis (QC)
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Electrical mechanics" near Lévis (QC) or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Note: These outlooks are based on the 2016 version of the National Occupational Classification (NOC). Learn more about our methodology.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be good for Electrical mechanics (NOC 7333) in the Chaudière - Appalaches region for the 2022-2024 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Electrical mechanics in the Chaudière - Appalaches region:
- Approximately 600 people worked in this occupation in May 2016.
- Electrical mechanics mainly work in the following sectors:
- Food, beverage and tobacco product manufacturing (NAICS 311, 312): 15%
- Wood product manufacturing (NAICS 321): 11%
- Machinery manufacturing (NAICS 333): 11%
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 9%
- Plastics and rubber products manufacturing (NAICS 326): 7%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Electrical mechanics across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: