Job outlook Autobody Repairer near Winnipeg (MB)
Job opportunities for Motor vehicle body repairers (NOC 7322) are fair near Winnipeg (MB) over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as an autobody repairer.
Job opportunities near Winnipeg (MB)
The employment outlook will be fair for Motor vehicle body repairers (NOC 7322) in the Winnipeg region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Motor vehicle body repairers in the Winnipeg region:
- Approximately 690 people work in this occupation.
- Motor vehicle body repairers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 78%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 12%
Job opportunities in Manitoba
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Motor vehicle body repairers (NOC 7322) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: