Job outlook Autobody Repairer near Vancouver (BC)
Job opportunities for Motor vehicle body repairers (NOC 7322) are fair near Vancouver (BC) over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as an autobody repairer.
Job opportunities near Vancouver (BC)
The employment outlook will be fair for Motor vehicle body repairers (NOC 7322) in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Motor vehicle body repairers in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region:
- Approximately 2,420 people work in this occupation.
- Motor vehicle body repairers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 86%
Job opportunities in British Columbia
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Motor vehicle body repairers (NOC 7322) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: