Job outlook Autobody Repairer near Cranbrook (BC)
Job opportunities for Motor vehicle body repairers (NOC 7322) are fair near Cranbrook (BC) over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as an autobody repairer.
Job opportunities near Cranbrook (BC)
The employment outlook will be fair for Motor vehicle body repairers (NOC 7322) in the Kootenay region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Motor vehicle body repairers in the Kootenay region:
- Approximately 130 people work in this occupation.
- Motor vehicle body repairers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81):more than 95%
Job opportunities in British Columbia
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Motor vehicle body repairers (NOC 7322) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: