Job outlook Autobody Repairer near Toronto (ON)
Job opportunities for Motor vehicle body repairers (NOC 7322) are fair near Toronto (ON) over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as an autobody repairer.
Job opportunities near Toronto (ON)
The employment outlook will be fair for Motor vehicle body repairers (NOC 7322) in the Toronto region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a few new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
The Toronto region accounts for over 40% of motor vehicle and parts dealer sales in Ontario. Since this occupational group is linked to the motor vehicle industry, this region is expected to provide a larger number of job opportunities than most other regions based on vehicle sales.
Here are some key facts about Motor vehicle body repairers in the Toronto region:
- Approximately 4,080 people work in this occupation.
- Motor vehicle body repairers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 75%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 8%
- Transportation and warehousing (NAICS 48-49): 7%
- Motor vehicle, body, trailer and parts manufacturing (NAICS 3361-3363): 6%
Job opportunities in Ontario
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Motor vehicle body repairers (NOC 7322) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: