Job prospects Refrigeration And Air Conditioning Mechanic near Regina (SK)
Explore current and future job prospects for Heating, refrigeration and air conditioning mechanics near Regina (SK). These trends also apply to people working as a refrigeration and air conditioning mechanic.
Balanced labour market
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2016-2018). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be fair for Refrigeration and air conditioning mechanics (NOC 7313) in the Regina - Moose Mountain region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Refrigeration and air conditioning mechanics in the Regina - Moose Mountain region:
- Approximately 250 people work in this occupation.
- Refrigeration and air conditioning mechanics mainly work in the following sectors:
- Construction (NAICS 23): 57%
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 15%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 9%
- Transportation and warehousing (NAICS 48-49): 6%
- Wholesale trade (NAICS 41): 5%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: