Job outlook Tool And Die Maker near Kitchener (ON)
Job opportunities for Tool and die makers (NOC 7232) are fair near Kitchener (ON) over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as a tool and die maker.
Job opportunities near Kitchener (ON)
The employment outlook will be fair for Tool and die makers (NOC 7232) in the Kitchener - Waterloo - Barrie region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Tool and die makers in the Kitchener - Waterloo - Barrie region:
- Approximately 1,370 people work in this occupation.
- Tool and die makers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Motor vehicle, body, trailer and parts manufacturing (NAICS 3361-3363): 44%
- Machinery manufacturing (NAICS 333): 18%
- Fabricated metal product manufacturing (NAICS 332): 18%
Job opportunities in Ontario
Labour market conditions across Canada
- Date modified: