Job prospects Terminal Supervisor - Motor Transport near Lévis (QC)
Explore current and future job prospects for Supervisors, motor transport and other ground transit operators near Lévis (QC). These trends also apply to people working as a terminal supervisor - motor transport.
Note that the current 2019-2021 employment prospects were published in December 2019 based on information available at that time. We are working to update this information as soon as possible. In the meantime, visit the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard to find the latest data on the demand and work requirements for this occupation. You can also read our newly updated sectoral profiles to learn about recent developments for key economic sectors in your region.
We were not able to determine labour market conditions in this region over the past few years because of low employment levels in this occupational group.
The employment outlook will be good for Supervisors, motor transport and other ground transit operators (NOC 7305) in the Chaudière - Appalaches region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Supervisors, motor transport and other ground transit operators in the Chaudière - Appalaches region:
- Approximately 240 people work in this occupation.
- Supervisors, motor transport and other ground transit operators mainly work in the following sectors:
- Transportation and warehousing (NAICS 48-49): 79%
- Management and Administrative Services (NAICS 55-56): 21%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in Canada
- Date modified: