Job prospects Independent Practice - Registered Nurse in the Northwest Region
Explore current and future job prospects for Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses in the Northwest Region. These trends also apply to people working as an independent practice - registered nurse.
We were not able to determine labour market conditions in this region over the past few years because of low employment levels in this occupational group.
The employment outlook will be fair for Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses (NOC 3012) in the Northwest region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a few new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses in the Northwest region:
- Approximately 2,470 people work in this occupation.
- Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses mainly work in the following sectors:
- Ambulatory health care services and hospitals (NAICS 621-622): 87%
- Nursing and residential care facilities and social assistance (NAICS 623-624): 10%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: