Job outlook Aircraft Maintenance Service Supervisor near Vancouver (BC)
Job opportunities for Contractors and supervisors, mechanic trades (NOC 7301) are fair near Vancouver (BC) over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as an aircraft maintenance service supervisor.
Job opportunities near Vancouver (BC)
The employment outlook will be fair for Contractors and supervisors, mechanic trades (NOC 7301) in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Contractors and supervisors, mechanic trades in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region:
- Approximately 5,070 people work in this occupation.
- Contractors and supervisors, mechanic trades mainly work in the following sectors:
- Construction (NAICS 23): 36%
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 18%
- Transportation and warehousing (NAICS 48-49): 15%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 8%
- Wholesale trade (NAICS 41): 5%
Job opportunities in British Columbia
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Contractors and supervisors, mechanic trades (NOC 7301) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: