Job outlook Food And Beverage Server near Vancouver (BC)
Job opportunities for Food and beverage servers (NOC 6513) are good near Vancouver (BC) over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as a food and beverage server.
Job opportunities near Vancouver (BC)
The employment outlook will be good for Food and beverage servers (NOC 6513) in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- High employee turnover in this occupation could lead to additional employment opportunities.
Here are some key facts about Food and beverage servers in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region:
- Approximately 21,810 people work in this occupation.
- Food and beverage servers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Accommodation and food services (NAICS 72): 94%
Job opportunities in British Columbia
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Food and beverage servers (NOC 6513) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: