Job outlook Food And Beverage Server near Port Hawkesbury (NS)
The job outlook for a food and beverage server working near Port Hawkesbury (NS) is good over the next 3 years. This outlook is applicable to all Food and beverage servers (NOC 6513).
Job opportunities near Port Hawkesbury (NS)
The employment outlook will be good for Food and beverage servers (NOC 6513) in the Cape Breton region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of a few positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- High employee turnover in this occupation could lead to additional employment opportunities.
Here are some key facts about Food and beverage servers in the Cape Breton region:
- Approximately 500 people work in this occupation.
- Food and beverage servers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Food services and drinking places (NAICS 722): 75%
- Accommodation services (NAICS 721): 13%
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71): 10%
Job opportunities in Nova Scotia
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Food and beverage servers (NOC 6513) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: