Job prospects Food And Beverage Server near Marystown (NL)
Explore current and future job prospects for Food and beverage servers near Marystown (NL). These trends also apply to people working as a food and beverage server.
Balanced labour market
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2016-2018). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be limited for Food and beverage servers (NOC 6513) in the South Coast - Burin Peninsula and Notre Dame - Central Bonavista Bay regions.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment is expected to remain relatively stable.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- High employee turnover in this occupation could lead to additional employment opportunities.
Here are some key facts about Food and beverage servers in the South Coast - Burin Peninsula and Notre Dame - Central Bonavista Bay regions:
- Approximately 420 people work in this occupation.
- Food and beverage servers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Food services and drinking places (NAICS 722): 84%
- Accommodation services (NAICS 721): 7%
- Transportation and warehousing (NAICS 48-49): 6%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: