Job outlook Food And Beverage Server near Kelowna (BC)
Job opportunities for Food and beverage servers (NOC 6513) are good near Kelowna (BC) over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as a food and beverage server.
Job opportunities near Kelowna (BC)
The employment outlook will be good for Food and beverage servers (NOC 6513) in the Thompson - Okanagan region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- High employee turnover in this occupation could lead to additional employment opportunities.
Here are some key facts about Food and beverage servers in the Thompson - Okanagan region:
- Approximately 4,000 people work in this occupation.
- Food and beverage servers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Accommodation and food services (NAICS 72): 92%
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71): 6%
Job opportunities in British Columbia
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Food and beverage servers (NOC 6513) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: