Job prospects Apprentice Industrial Painter And Decorator near Vancouver (BC)
Explore current and future job prospects for Painters and decorators (except interior decorators) near Vancouver (BC). These trends also apply to people working as an apprentice industrial painter and decorator.
We were not able to determine labour market conditions in this region over the past few years because of low employment levels in this occupational group.
The employment outlook will be fair for Painters and decorators (except interior decorators) (NOC 7294) in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment is expected to remain relatively stable.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- Due to the seasonal nature of this occupation, employment opportunities tend to be more favourable during the summer months.
Here are some key facts about Painters and decorators (except interior decorators) in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region:
- Approximately 5,980 people work in this occupation.
- Painters and decorators (except interior decorators) mainly work in the following sectors:
- Construction (NAICS 23): 91%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: