Job outlook Glazier near Vancouver (BC)
Job opportunities for Glaziers (NOC 7292) are limited near Vancouver (BC) over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as a glazier.
Job opportunities near Vancouver (BC)
The employment outlook will be limited for Glaziers (NOC 7292) in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment is expected to remain relatively stable.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Glaziers in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region:
- Approximately 1,450 people worked in this occupation in May 2015.
- Glaziers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Construction (NAICS 23): 67%
- Non-metallic mineral product manufacturing (NAICS 327): 12%
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 6%
Job opportunities in British Columbia
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that there will be a labour SURPLUS for Glaziers (NOC 7292) in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: