Job outlook Concrete Finisher near Vancouver (BC)
Job opportunities for Concrete finishers (NOC 7282) are fair near Vancouver (BC) over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as a concrete finisher.
Job opportunities near Vancouver (BC)
The employment outlook will be fair for Concrete finishers (NOC 7282) in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- Due to the seasonal nature of this occupation, employment opportunities tend to be more favourable during the summer months.
Here are some key facts about Concrete finishers in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region:
- Approximately 1,570 people work in this occupation.
- Concrete finishers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Construction (NAICS 23): 93%
Job opportunities in British Columbia
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that there will be a labour SURPLUS for Concrete finishers (NOC 7282) in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: