Job prospects Bricklayer in the Kootenay Region
Explore current and future job prospects for Bricklayers in the Kootenay Region. These trends also apply to people working as a bricklayer.
We were not able to determine labour market conditions in this region over the past few years because of low employment levels in this occupational group.
The employment outlook will be limited for Bricklayers (NOC 7281) in the Kootenay region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Bricklayers in the Kootenay region:
- Approximately 80 people work in this occupation.
- Bricklayers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Construction (NAICS 23): 75%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 16%
- Primary metal manufacturing (NAICS 331): 9%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: