Job prospects Bricklayer in the Thompson–Okanagan Region
Explore current and future job prospects for Bricklayers in the Thompson–Okanagan Region. These trends also apply to people working as a bricklayer.
Balanced labour market
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2016-2018). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be limited for Bricklayers (NOC 7281) in the Thompson - Okanagan region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Bricklayers in the Thompson - Okanagan region:
- Approximately 190 people work in this occupation.
- Bricklayers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Construction (NAICS 23):more than 95%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: