Job prospects Bricklayer near Hamilton (ON)
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Bricklayers" near Hamilton (ON) or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Note: These outlooks are based on the 2016 version of the National Occupational Classification (NOC). Learn more about our methodology.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be moderate for Bricklayers (NOC 7281) in the Hamilton - Niagara Peninsula region for the 2022-2024 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
Here are some key facts about Bricklayers in the Hamilton - Niagara Peninsula region:
- Approximately 880 people worked in this occupation in May 2016.
- Bricklayers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Construction (NAICS 23): 84%
- Management and Administrative Services (NAICS 55-56): 5%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Bricklayers across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: