Job outlook Bricklayer near Vancouver (BC)
Job opportunities for Bricklayers (NOC 7281) are fair near Vancouver (BC) over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as a bricklayer.
Job opportunities near Vancouver (BC)
The employment outlook will be fair for Bricklayers (NOC 7281) in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Bricklayers in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region:
- Approximately 1,090 people work in this occupation.
- Bricklayers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Construction (NAICS 23): 95%
Job opportunities in British Columbia
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Bricklayers (NOC 7281) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: