Job outlook Carpenter near Winnipeg (MB)
Job opportunities for Carpenters (NOC 7271) are limited near Winnipeg (MB) over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as a carpenter.
Job opportunities near Winnipeg (MB)
The employment outlook will be limited for Carpenters (NOC 7271) in the Winnipeg region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Carpenters in the Winnipeg region:
- Approximately 2,020 people work in this occupation.
- Carpenters mainly work in the following sectors:
- Construction (NAICS 23): 88%
Job opportunities in Manitoba
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Carpenters (NOC 7271) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: