Job outlook Carpenter near Edmundston (NB)
The job outlook for a carpenter working near Edmundston (NB) is fair over the next 3 years. This outlook is applicable to all Carpenters (NOC 7271).
Job opportunities near Edmundston (NB)
The employment outlook will be fair for Carpenters (NOC 7271) in the Edmundston - Woodstock region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- Due to the seasonal nature of this occupation, employment opportunities tend to be more favourable during the summer months.
Here are some key facts about Carpenters in the Edmundston - Woodstock region:
- Approximately 400 people work in this occupation.
- Carpenters mainly work in the following sectors:
- Construction (NAICS 23):more than 95%
Job opportunities in New Brunswick
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Carpenters (NOC 7271) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: