Job outlook Carpenter near Edmonton (AB)
Job opportunities for Carpenters (NOC 7271) are limited near Edmonton (AB) over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as a carpenter.
Job opportunities near Edmonton (AB)
The employment outlook will be limited for Carpenters (NOC 7271) in the Edmonton region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a few new positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Carpenters in the Edmonton region:
- Approximately 5,850 people work in this occupation.
- Carpenters mainly work in the following sectors:
- Construction (NAICS 23): 86%
Job opportunities in Alberta
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Carpenters (NOC 7271) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: