Job outlook Cook near Moose Jaw (SK)
Job opportunities for Cooks (NOC 6322) are fair near Moose Jaw (SK) over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as a cook.
Job opportunities near Moose Jaw (SK)
The employment outlook will be fair for Cooks (NOC 6322) in the Swift Current - Moose Jaw region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a few new positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- High employee turnover in this occupation could lead to additional employment opportunities.
Here are some key facts about Cooks in the Swift Current - Moose Jaw region:
- Approximately 580 people work in this occupation.
- Cooks mainly work in the following sectors:
- Accommodation and food services (NAICS 72): 69%
- Nursing and residential care facilities and social assistance (NAICS 623-624): 14%
Job opportunities in Saskatchewan
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that there will be a labour SURPLUS for Cooks (NOC 6322) in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: