Job outlook Chief Buyer near Edmonton (AB)
Job opportunities for Retail and wholesale buyers (NOC 6222) are fair near Edmonton (AB) over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as a chief buyer.
Job opportunities near Edmonton (AB)
The employment outlook will be fair for Retail and wholesale buyers (NOC 6222) in the Edmonton region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Retail and wholesale buyers in the Edmonton region:
- Approximately 920 people work in this occupation.
- Retail and wholesale buyers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 54%
- Wholesale trade (NAICS 41): 12%
Job opportunities in Alberta
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Retail and wholesale buyers (NOC 6222) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: