Job outlook Insurance Agent Supervisor near Vancouver (BC)
Job opportunities for Insurance agents and brokers (NOC 6231) are good near Vancouver (BC) over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as an insurance agent supervisor.
Job opportunities near Vancouver (BC)
The employment outlook will be good for Insurance agents and brokers (NOC 6231) in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Insurance agents and brokers in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region:
- Approximately 8,490 people work in this occupation.
- Insurance agents and brokers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53):more than 95%
Job opportunities in British Columbia
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Insurance agents and brokers (NOC 6231) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: