Job outlook Insurance Agent Supervisor near Kelowna (BC)
The job outlook for an insurance agent supervisor working near Kelowna (BC) is fair over the next 3 years. This outlook is applicable to all Insurance agents and brokers (NOC 6231).
Job opportunities near Kelowna (BC)
The employment outlook will be fair for Insurance agents and brokers (NOC 6231) in the Thompson - Okanagan region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Insurance agents and brokers in the Thompson - Okanagan region:
- Approximately 1,520 people work in this occupation.
- Insurance agents and brokers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53):more than 95%
Job opportunities in British Columbia
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Insurance agents and brokers (NOC 6231) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: