Job prospects Executive Housekeeper near Hamilton (ON)
Explore current and future job prospects for Executive housekeepers near Hamilton (ON). These trends also apply to people working as an executive housekeeper.
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was poor over the past few years (2016-2018). There were more workers available than job openings.
The employment outlook will be limited for Executive housekeepers (NOC 6312) in the Hamilton - Niagara Peninsula region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
This region is home to a number of wineries and tourist destinations, particularly in the Niagara area. The lower Canadian dollar and increased domestic travel are expected to boost tourism activities and support job opportunities for this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Executive housekeepers in the Hamilton - Niagara Peninsula region:
- Approximately 180 people worked in this occupation in May 2015.
- Executive housekeepers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Accommodation and food services (NAICS 72): 77%
- Ambulatory health care services and hospitals (NAICS 621-622): 6%
- Nursing and residential care facilities and social assistance (NAICS 623-624): 6%
- Food, beverage and tobacco product manufacturing (NAICS 311, 312): 6%
- Management and Administrative Services (NAICS 55-56): 5%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: