Job prospects Food Service Supervisor in the Red Deer Region
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Food service supervisors" in the Red Deer Region or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be good for Food service supervisors (NOC 62020) in the Red Deer region for the 2023-2025 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- High employee turnover in this occupation could lead to additional employment opportunities.
Here are some key facts about Food service supervisors in the Red Deer region:
- Approximately 580 people worked in this occupation in May 2021.
- Food service supervisors mainly work in the following sectors:
- Accommodation and food services (NAICS 72): 91%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Food service supervisors across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: