Job outlook Food Service Supervisor near Vancouver (BC)
The job outlook for a food service supervisor working near Vancouver (BC) is good over the next 3 years. This outlook is applicable to all Food service supervisors (NOC 6311).
Job opportunities near Vancouver (BC)
The employment outlook will be good for Food service supervisors (NOC 6311) in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- High employee turnover in this occupation could lead to additional employment opportunities.
Here are some key facts about Food service supervisors in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region:
- Approximately 6,570 people work in this occupation.
- Food service supervisors mainly work in the following sectors:
- Accommodation and food services (NAICS 72): 84%
Job opportunities in British Columbia
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Food service supervisors (NOC 6311) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: